Skip to main content

"i have this thing for tiles" syndrome ๐Ÿ˜


Before the idea of getting our truly home sweet home, I never ever learned seriously about home decorations. I mean, I know about things like interior designs and so on but only at surface level, I never digged more of that.

When my husband started to talk about our first home, I was still not in much of interest, I thought it was super easy to get a beautiful home, I never thought we should come out with a survey of this and that suppliers/materials/lights/tools/furnitures and so on before we can decide on the best of all. Because,everything involves money, every cent counts, so , you don't want to end  up with a so-so decorated home in the end, or you don't want to end up eating maggi everyday because you have go over the budget😅.

We were actively went to home expos , actively browsing for ideas  from the internet and instagram as I am an instagrammer,  even when I watched a drama on tv and it shows pretty good  home interior designs, I will record the drama and show to my husband for ideas discussion. Even for the wall paints, I'm telling you, it was so hard to decide for which colour. For sweet pinkish alone, Nippon Paint offers like couples of the quite the same tones😑. And honestly, for my master bedroom wall, I had mistakenly chose the wrong shade of peachey pink after so many applications of different pink shades on the wall (you can do this via application by Nippon Paint called Colour Creations, go to Google Store now!😄). But, it's okay, I just accept the outcome, what to do, it's all about taking risks when it comes to colours because there are too many shades. Thank God, it's still a sweet colour and soothe my eyes.

One of the things that come to our survey lists is the tiles. At first, we wanted to put the tiles on the wall of the kitchen, but  after considerations, we agreed to put it on the floor. At first, I wanted to put it on the balcony floor but it's not practical because it will trouble me because I have to clean it up frequently due to dusts outside home, balcony can be considered outer part of the home right hehe.

I remember we went for several tiles suppliers around Klang Valley, and at last, ended up at one supplier, but I forgot the name😅. Oh, why I suddenly love tiles because, I was influenced by instafamous Vivy Yusof hahaha. She got tiles in her home and shared about it with the hashtag #ihavethisthingfortiles, wait, emmm, I'm not sure whether she or one of her followers put the hashtag, but I found the hashtag from her post on tiles at her home. After that, I started digging more from the hashtags, there are so many pretty pretty tiles around the world, and yes, cost a fortune, at least,for me hahaha. Actually it depends on the quality, on the origin country of the tiles, that will determine the price. 

But, I'm not that impressed with Vivy's tiles, the one that made me wanna have tiles at home was Dolly Dim Sum Pavilion branch,  they use the white and blue tiles , so pretty, so magnificent. What a creation. Hahaha. But , it's not easy to get what we want right, and what makes it due to our financial of course. If I were rich, I won't mind order all the tiles I want straight from overseas suppliers. I love the Dolly Dim Sum one, like Chinese style and like Turkish style as well, because of the white and blue colour. But, I'm still happy and feel blessed because my husband managed to get me white and blue tiles for my kitchen floor hehe thank you Sayang😍. Alhamdulillah, everything comes from Allah, thank you Allah😍.

My husband really put 200% work, times, efforts, for our first home in spite of his busy schedule. He managed to get what I wanted. I never forced him ya, just in case if you think that way😑. I am so easy peasy wifey, I believe so.

So this is it, I show to you, my kitchen floor of whitish-bluish-tiles-cover. All guests who came were impressed and loved them tiles. I'm a happy girl😍😘❤

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MacBook "love is in the Air"

  Alhamdulillah for today, 20 May 2021 Our 10th anniversary , our first 10! ZaqwaaNisha turns 10! MasyaAllah, all by Allah's generosity & grace <3 <3 <3 The story begins like this.............. I woke up this morning expecting today is just like a normal day except that it's a bit special as it's my 10th wedding anniversary. I didn't expect that I would be given a sweet surprise by my husband. My husband told me that someone dropped off  a stuff outside home and asked me to collect it. Without any questions, I did as commanded and found a white plastic bag with something inside. It's a white box. Ok, got it! Let's "dig it"!!! With a super cute super sweet greeting card, handmade & handdrawn by my dear husband.  (He can draw!) A MacBook Air for me! Rose gold in colour. (I'm crying inside, actually when I first discovered it, I was like "jaw dropping face" , no sound coming out from my mouth, hahaha because I was so happy,

beautiful life, beautiful family

this post is for me to say my gratitude to Allah S.W.T, for all the blessing He granted me and forever will grant me because I'm his slave who need Him forever and ever. thank you Allah. Alhamdulillah. i love my life. i have a beautiful life. i have a beautiful family and i love them so much. here are some pictures during our times at the beautiful feringghi beach of penang, one of the Malaysia jewels๐Ÿ’–

park royalling!

we had an awesome stay, a  really short stay but fun, at park royal penang. we had 3 nights in penang and had stayed in 3 hotels! hahaha! never been done by us before, i just love how my husband came up with the idea. he just wanted us to have different hotel experience, and yes, we won't always go to penang, so that's it! enjoying 3 hotels, wohoo! i love it!!! the first one was hotel seri malaysia, penang. stayed there because we joined our family who stayed there as well just for the wedding of my cousin in law. hotel seri malaysia penang is a great choice too if you're on a budget or if you just love to stay in a simple hotel, not a fancy one. the food was tasty too and it's clean and everything basic was there in the room. then, the next night, we had our night in park royal, penang! OMG! i just love the hoel! needless to say more, it's 7 stars hotel, you can imagine how luxurious it is, Alhamdulillah, rizq from Allah, i thank Allah for all the sweet blessin