Skip to main content

Umar's First Day At School (Nursery)

i just cant hold my tears, menangis bila balik rumah sorang- sorang tanpa my baby di sisi.

selalu, keluar ke mana mana , dengan umar.

selalu, bila balik rumah, akan letak umar dekat play pen dia ataupun letak depan tv, pasang  Disney Jr terus untuk my precious baby.

tapi, hari ini balik , perkara-perkara tersebut tak berlaku!

rasa sedih sangat sampai menangis, then, call my husband, menangis kat dia pulak. haha nasib la kena dengar tangisan syahdu.

suami pun pujuk bagi kata-kata semangat, positif untuk calm myself.

then, tengok jam.hurmm baru pukul 11..tak sabar nak fetch my baby from nursery at 1pm.. sebab hari ini first day, so half day dulu.

tomorrow, nak train for longer time, maybe extend to 2 or 3 pm (tengok level kerinduan esok, kalau rindu over tahap dewa, fetch earlier than that la kot hehe)

memang lain tau, sebelum ni agak jahat jugak, kalau rasa letih , ada gak rasa malas nak layan karenah umar tapi bila dah rasa berpisah dari dia walaupun sekejap, terus berubah diri ini haha. bila dapat jumpa umar balik terus layan je dengan sabar walaupun dibuli umar , dia nak melekap je kat badan, layan je sambil senyum, walaupun mengantuk tahap dewa( sebab pagi tadi ada job interview hehehe). rasa appreciate sangat umar, taknak miss a thing bila bersama dia, sebab dah sedar bukan selalu dah dengan dia.

i rather tell myself that umar is going to school , instead of going to nursery. pengasuh pun gelar diri mereka sebagai cikgu.

baguslah, anggap ini part of early education for my baby, insyaAllah, he will be a good man , by having such an early education at very young age, insyaAllah he will be a wise educated man, a soleh man..

anggaplah cikgu-cikgu di nursery membantu untuk mengasuh, mendidik anak-anak kita untuk menjadi insan yang berguna.

doa yang baik-baik
fikir yang baik-baik
cakap yang baik-baik
minta yang baik-baik
insyaAllah , yang datang semua baik-baik


Hasbunallahu waniqmal wakil
(Cukuplah ALLAH bagiku, Dia lah sebaik baik Pemelihara)

By the way, umar was doing good at school today. adalah menangis , then ok, then menangis balik, normal lah baby, lagi-lagi new environment. ada new friends, ada 2 other babies kat situ, seorang baby girl , 9 mo, another one tak sure umur berapa, insyaAllah my baby akan sentiasa sihat, baik di situ, Allah lindung semua baby kat situ and semua baby dan anak-anak yang berada di nursery/rumah babysitter persendirian di seluruh dunia, Aamiin Ya Rabalaminnn :)


Don't worry
Be HAPPY!!!



Love,
rka
putrajaya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MacBook "love is in the Air"

  Alhamdulillah for today, 20 May 2021 Our 10th anniversary , our first 10! ZaqwaaNisha turns 10! MasyaAllah, all by Allah's generosity & grace <3 <3 <3 The story begins like this.............. I woke up this morning expecting today is just like a normal day except that it's a bit special as it's my 10th wedding anniversary. I didn't expect that I would be given a sweet surprise by my husband. My husband told me that someone dropped off  a stuff outside home and asked me to collect it. Without any questions, I did as commanded and found a white plastic bag with something inside. It's a white box. Ok, got it! Let's "dig it"!!! With a super cute super sweet greeting card, handmade & handdrawn by my dear husband.  (He can draw!) A MacBook Air for me! Rose gold in colour. (I'm crying inside, actually when I first discovered it, I was like "jaw dropping face" , no sound coming out from my mouth, hahaha because I was so happy,

beautiful life, beautiful family

this post is for me to say my gratitude to Allah S.W.T, for all the blessing He granted me and forever will grant me because I'm his slave who need Him forever and ever. thank you Allah. Alhamdulillah. i love my life. i have a beautiful life. i have a beautiful family and i love them so much. here are some pictures during our times at the beautiful feringghi beach of penang, one of the Malaysia jewelsđź’–

park royalling!

we had an awesome stay, a  really short stay but fun, at park royal penang. we had 3 nights in penang and had stayed in 3 hotels! hahaha! never been done by us before, i just love how my husband came up with the idea. he just wanted us to have different hotel experience, and yes, we won't always go to penang, so that's it! enjoying 3 hotels, wohoo! i love it!!! the first one was hotel seri malaysia, penang. stayed there because we joined our family who stayed there as well just for the wedding of my cousin in law. hotel seri malaysia penang is a great choice too if you're on a budget or if you just love to stay in a simple hotel, not a fancy one. the food was tasty too and it's clean and everything basic was there in the room. then, the next night, we had our night in park royal, penang! OMG! i just love the hoel! needless to say more, it's 7 stars hotel, you can imagine how luxurious it is, Alhamdulillah, rizq from Allah, i thank Allah for all the sweet blessin