Skip to main content

Gearing Up for Ramadhan😘

Assalamualaikum!

Hello there!

I am practically on social media detox program. I would like to make it from today,  6 may till end of raya month,  insyaAllah.

My objective is to focus on ibadah. I want to focus on ibadah during Ramadhan,  hence,  start detoxing all social media accounts should take place by right in order to gear up for Ramadhan.

Social media accounts (facebook,  instagram)  serve me good by allowing me to re-connect me with my friends and family  but still,  there are cons of them whereby they can distract myself from the true purpose of this life which is to sujood to Allah,  to work hard for Jannah.

Browsing others' Ig profiles can take up like 1-2 hours on average,  sometimes it can consume my time up to 3-4 hours,  no joke!  With the luxury of stalking or visiting (more polite way to describe haha!)  others' profiles which are set public for free,  it can change my perspectives as well,  it can change my positive vibes to negative because looking at others' perfect life can easily turn me down.  It makes me less grateful.  I don't want to be ungrateful,  it's such a sinful act to live with the ungratefulness feeling. 

The times spent on social media should be invested on reciting Al Quran,  that's the very best thing to do.  Astaghfirullahalazim.

Besides that,  I want to spend quality time with my beloved ones. My kids need my full attention,  they are growing fast day by day. 

I love my life and I am happy and grateful  with all that Allah blessed me,hence, to protect my blissful life,  I need this detox program.  Will be back to my social media accounts after Raya, InsyaAllah.  Afterall,  I need the social media for reconnecting with my friends and family.

Hope that when I get back to the social media, I am more rational in managing my times on social media accounts.

As for now,  let's the detox program begins!

P/s: Blogging does not putting any harm on me, thus,  it doesn't include in the detox program

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MacBook "love is in the Air"

  Alhamdulillah for today, 20 May 2021 Our 10th anniversary , our first 10! ZaqwaaNisha turns 10! MasyaAllah, all by Allah's generosity & grace <3 <3 <3 The story begins like this.............. I woke up this morning expecting today is just like a normal day except that it's a bit special as it's my 10th wedding anniversary. I didn't expect that I would be given a sweet surprise by my husband. My husband told me that someone dropped off  a stuff outside home and asked me to collect it. Without any questions, I did as commanded and found a white plastic bag with something inside. It's a white box. Ok, got it! Let's "dig it"!!! With a super cute super sweet greeting card, handmade & handdrawn by my dear husband.  (He can draw!) A MacBook Air for me! Rose gold in colour. (I'm crying inside, actually when I first discovered it, I was like "jaw dropping face" , no sound coming out from my mouth, hahaha because I was so happy,

beautiful life, beautiful family

this post is for me to say my gratitude to Allah S.W.T, for all the blessing He granted me and forever will grant me because I'm his slave who need Him forever and ever. thank you Allah. Alhamdulillah. i love my life. i have a beautiful life. i have a beautiful family and i love them so much. here are some pictures during our times at the beautiful feringghi beach of penang, one of the Malaysia jewels💖

park royalling!

we had an awesome stay, a  really short stay but fun, at park royal penang. we had 3 nights in penang and had stayed in 3 hotels! hahaha! never been done by us before, i just love how my husband came up with the idea. he just wanted us to have different hotel experience, and yes, we won't always go to penang, so that's it! enjoying 3 hotels, wohoo! i love it!!! the first one was hotel seri malaysia, penang. stayed there because we joined our family who stayed there as well just for the wedding of my cousin in law. hotel seri malaysia penang is a great choice too if you're on a budget or if you just love to stay in a simple hotel, not a fancy one. the food was tasty too and it's clean and everything basic was there in the room. then, the next night, we had our night in park royal, penang! OMG! i just love the hoel! needless to say more, it's 7 stars hotel, you can imagine how luxurious it is, Alhamdulillah, rizq from Allah, i thank Allah for all the sweet blessin