Skip to main content

Butterfly day today

At first, when the Duck Group launched their butterfly duck collection, I was like making fun of it, I felt nothing special about it because it look ordinary and any brand can come out with that kind of design. I thought they copied Gucci and not only Gucci, other brands too, because at that time the butterfly design was in trend.

But then, when I learned the story by D, and yes, when Vivy and other instafamous wore it, they made it look sooo beautiful and guess what?! I was influenced by them at last. Haish, there goes my money😆.

I always lose my inner battle with Duck. I just can't help it. And, actually, the Butterfly collection is truly beautiful, when I first had my hands on it (on the yellow one), it looked so nice, no regrets! I just adore all the colours but I love the green one most but still do not own it. Fret not, as a duckscarves hunter, I will hunt it down later hahaha😆. That's what I love about Duck, you can always have the one that you miss out because there's an online market for you to get your dream piece of it.

Be it new or preloved, it does not matter because you will be able to complete your  own collection. Price wise, it is such a bargain because there are kind souls who are willing to sell to you at lower price while the item is still in great condition. I just love Duck. No need to feel bad when you miss out your favourite collection and no need to crash your piggy bank as well in order to grab it fast because you can  wait until you have enough fund for your dream Duck. You can save first and buy later. What a great financial strategy right? Hahaha. Always put your savings as your main priority ya , ladies, don't go broke just to look good in front of people who won't help you when you're in need.

Back to butterfly duck, I just love the story behind it. It is all about the process of growing up, we grow up to be us today and along the process , we go through many phases of life and for D,herself, she reminisced on her times with her mother since she was a little girl. D shared with us how her mother felt when she first moved out from her home for college, the1001 feelings of a mother when her daughter need to leave her for the sake of good life in the future.

I can relate the concept of butterfly duck with my life as me,myself, experienced lots of things in my life cycle in order to be me today, just like the butterfly which starts it's life from just a cute caterpillar (and itchy too hehe).

I entered the contest they did, the grand prize and the only prize offerred as well, was a vacation trip to Vienna, but yes, I did not win but it's fine to me, I am very aware that I did not give all out to it ,hence, why would I set such a high aim,right?😁

For now, I only have yellow butterfly shawl and green butterfly notebook. I am planning to get myself a butterfly tote bag in the future and yes, I really want another shawl in green, the green butterfly is so pretty you have to believe me! I saw a lady carried a nude butterfly tote bag and it was lovely, hence, I still don't know to decide on which colour should I buy for the tote bag, nude or yellow hehe😆.

Ok, that's all for now, butterflies! Keep flying high!!💛



Me donning the Yellow Butterfly Duck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MacBook "love is in the Air"

  Alhamdulillah for today, 20 May 2021 Our 10th anniversary , our first 10! ZaqwaaNisha turns 10! MasyaAllah, all by Allah's generosity & grace <3 <3 <3 The story begins like this.............. I woke up this morning expecting today is just like a normal day except that it's a bit special as it's my 10th wedding anniversary. I didn't expect that I would be given a sweet surprise by my husband. My husband told me that someone dropped off  a stuff outside home and asked me to collect it. Without any questions, I did as commanded and found a white plastic bag with something inside. It's a white box. Ok, got it! Let's "dig it"!!! With a super cute super sweet greeting card, handmade & handdrawn by my dear husband.  (He can draw!) A MacBook Air for me! Rose gold in colour. (I'm crying inside, actually when I first discovered it, I was like "jaw dropping face" , no sound coming out from my mouth, hahaha because I was so happy,

beautiful life, beautiful family

this post is for me to say my gratitude to Allah S.W.T, for all the blessing He granted me and forever will grant me because I'm his slave who need Him forever and ever. thank you Allah. Alhamdulillah. i love my life. i have a beautiful life. i have a beautiful family and i love them so much. here are some pictures during our times at the beautiful feringghi beach of penang, one of the Malaysia jewels💖

park royalling!

we had an awesome stay, a  really short stay but fun, at park royal penang. we had 3 nights in penang and had stayed in 3 hotels! hahaha! never been done by us before, i just love how my husband came up with the idea. he just wanted us to have different hotel experience, and yes, we won't always go to penang, so that's it! enjoying 3 hotels, wohoo! i love it!!! the first one was hotel seri malaysia, penang. stayed there because we joined our family who stayed there as well just for the wedding of my cousin in law. hotel seri malaysia penang is a great choice too if you're on a budget or if you just love to stay in a simple hotel, not a fancy one. the food was tasty too and it's clean and everything basic was there in the room. then, the next night, we had our night in park royal, penang! OMG! i just love the hoel! needless to say more, it's 7 stars hotel, you can imagine how luxurious it is, Alhamdulillah, rizq from Allah, i thank Allah for all the sweet blessin