Skip to main content

i love you sayang

im not the one who will post romantic words or expressions about my feelings towards my spouse in social media..im not that type..because no.1, im a shy person..no.2, i think its not good to express your feelings in social media,no one cares to read or cares to know actually...no.3, i dont want people to vomit when they read my post hahhahaa

so,now im in my blog, my own blog..i believe i dont have any followers who care or fancy about my post..so, i want to write here, my expression towards the love of my life..

he is my sweetheart..
my soulmate made in heaven..
my super best friend forever..
my teacher..
my no.1 fan..
my great supporter..
my superb husband..


he is s.zaqwanariff/zack/jack/comot coklat..
i used to call him comot coklat & mickey mouse long time ago and its funny when i knew that there were some people got jealous due to that cute name calling hehe..

to me, he is sooo perfect, he is rich, rich with smiles, rich with great attitude, rich with generosity, rich with beautiful heart..
he is seriously amazing human being that God has created for me, ALHAMDULILLAH, THANK YOU ALLAH :)))

i cant live without him
i need him more than he needs me
i dont know what would i be if ALLAH take him from me
because i really, really need him to be by my side for the rest of my life, till jannah

 this is the love letter for you sayang,my comot coklat
 i want u to know that i love u so much
thanks for everything, darling
i pray that we will grow old together and live happily with our beautiful children,with our handsome syed umar as'ad and his siblings ;)))
Aamiin..


-RKA, 18 Oct 2014, Putrajaya-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MacBook "love is in the Air"

  Alhamdulillah for today, 20 May 2021 Our 10th anniversary , our first 10! ZaqwaaNisha turns 10! MasyaAllah, all by Allah's generosity & grace <3 <3 <3 The story begins like this.............. I woke up this morning expecting today is just like a normal day except that it's a bit special as it's my 10th wedding anniversary. I didn't expect that I would be given a sweet surprise by my husband. My husband told me that someone dropped off  a stuff outside home and asked me to collect it. Without any questions, I did as commanded and found a white plastic bag with something inside. It's a white box. Ok, got it! Let's "dig it"!!! With a super cute super sweet greeting card, handmade & handdrawn by my dear husband.  (He can draw!) A MacBook Air for me! Rose gold in colour. (I'm crying inside, actually when I first discovered it, I was like "jaw dropping face" , no sound coming out from my mouth, hahaha because I was so happy,

beautiful life, beautiful family

this post is for me to say my gratitude to Allah S.W.T, for all the blessing He granted me and forever will grant me because I'm his slave who need Him forever and ever. thank you Allah. Alhamdulillah. i love my life. i have a beautiful life. i have a beautiful family and i love them so much. here are some pictures during our times at the beautiful feringghi beach of penang, one of the Malaysia jewelsđź’–

park royalling!

we had an awesome stay, a  really short stay but fun, at park royal penang. we had 3 nights in penang and had stayed in 3 hotels! hahaha! never been done by us before, i just love how my husband came up with the idea. he just wanted us to have different hotel experience, and yes, we won't always go to penang, so that's it! enjoying 3 hotels, wohoo! i love it!!! the first one was hotel seri malaysia, penang. stayed there because we joined our family who stayed there as well just for the wedding of my cousin in law. hotel seri malaysia penang is a great choice too if you're on a budget or if you just love to stay in a simple hotel, not a fancy one. the food was tasty too and it's clean and everything basic was there in the room. then, the next night, we had our night in park royal, penang! OMG! i just love the hoel! needless to say more, it's 7 stars hotel, you can imagine how luxurious it is, Alhamdulillah, rizq from Allah, i thank Allah for all the sweet blessin